Venture River’s aerial adventure park will challenge you, while still being family friendly, as you maneuver from tree to tree through obstacles and zip-lines. Experience ziplining as it was meant to be, as we put you in control by teaching you how to brake and control your landing direction. Come on your own, bring the group, or your entire family for a unique bonding experience, or have a party or event.
The level of preparation is minimal, but Extremely Important. Safety Always comes first. Each course has a continuous belay system, a lifeline that is impossible to detach without a staff member. The activity is self-guided but our staff is here to assist when needed!
To assist us in providing you with this unique experience, please take a minute to learn about our safety guidelines and requirements for age, height, weight and clothing that apply to our Courses.
Please note that Guests under the age of 18 must also have their waiver forms signed by their parent or legal guardian.
We Teach You…You Show Us…
Once you have reviewed and meet Venture River Zip Lines’ Course guidelines, have completed your waiver form, and paid for your access, then you’ll be scheduled into a brief group training session.
During this 20-minute demo training, you’ll be fitted into your harness and your guide will show you how to attach yourself to safety lines and zip lines. This training gives you the knowledge and guidelines to self-manage the equipment designed for your own personal safety as you travel from tree to tree. You must demonstrate the ability to use the equipment properly before you can continue from the demonstration area. Once your guide deems that you can use your equipment, you’ll be able to continue onto the course.
- Guests must meet certain minimum height requirements: In order for guests to be able to reach the safety lines and manage their way through, each child is required to be able to reach the tips of their fingers to a height of 4’6″ while keeping their feet flat on the ground.
- Long hair MUST be tied back so as not to be caught in a pulley. Ask a staff person for a hair band if you require one.
- Eyeglass holders (Croakies and the like) are recommended.
- Sturdy sport sandals/shoes/boots are required and to be worn securely. No flip-flops.
- We strongly recommend no jewelry (especially necklaces or loose bracelets which could get caught in equipment).
- Clothing recommended and shouldn’t be baggy, so harnesses can be secure.
- There is absolutely no smoking allowed on the Courses or in the areas around the Courses.
- 5 ziplines
- 1 skybridge
- 560’ Mega Zip Line
- Fly at speeds of 20-30 mph
- Open daily – reservations recommended.
- Closed toe shoes or shoes that strap to feet required. (NO Flip-flops or Bare Feet)
- This ride is for age 7 & up. In order to maneuver the course with ease, children must be able to reach a height of 54” with their hands.
- Minimum weight 50 lbs. Maximum weight 250 lbs.
- Moderate physical activity
Reserve Your Zip Line
Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. A team member will reply to you within 24 hours with your confirmed time.